- Highly effective in inducing mesenchymal stem cells into cartilage.
- Can be used for mesenchymal stem cells from various tissues/organisms.
- Packaged as a kit with Alcian Blue included.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
| Mesenchymal Stem Cell Chondrogenic
Differentiation Basal Medium
|ITS Cell Culture Supplement||2 mL|
|Sodium Pyruvate||200 μl|
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Chondrogenic Differentiation Basal Medium is stable at 2-8°C for up to one year. ITS + Supplement is stable for a minimum 3 months at 2-8°C. Other components are stable at -20°C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for 12 hours when stored in the dark at 2-8°C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Tested for performance on mesenchymal stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.