- Easy-to-use kit.
- Maintains mesenchymal stem cell pluripotency, normal karyotype, and proliferation capability.
- Certified formulation for culturing a vast majority of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
| Mesenchymal Stem Cell
| Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Qualified
Fetal Bovine Serum
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8°C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20°C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented complete medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8°C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Tested for performance on mesenchymal stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma).
2. pH test.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.