Characterization of Cells:
- Strong capacity to expand.
- Positive for CD90, CD44, CD29 and negative for CD34, CD45, CD11b/c by flow cytometry analysis.
- Multipotential differentiation ability along osteogenic, chondrogenic and adipogenic lineages.
Tested negative for bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma.
Delivery and Storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
- If there is dry ice left in the package, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, components are stable up to the expiration date.
- Do not expose to elevated temperature.
Wistar Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells have a finite lifespan in vitro. Cyagen warrants its cells only if suggested media are used and the recommended protocols are followed. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
ntended for non-human laboratory research use only.