Mouse Status: Homozygous knockout mice are developmentally normal and fertile
Surface membrane immunoglobulin (SmIg) of B cell membrane is a receptor that specifically recognizes antigens of B cells, and it is also an important characteristic marker of B cells. Early immature B cells express immunoglobulin M (IgM), while mature B cells express both mIgM and mIgD. Ighm Ighd-DKO homozygous mice lack mature B cells and can be used as an animal model of B cell immunodeficiency.
Immunology; Inflammation; Autoimmunity Research.
• Detection of B cells
Figure 1. Detection of B cells in peripheral blood and spleen of Ighm Ighd-DKO homozygous mice.
The results showed that B cell depletion was detected in the peripheral blood and spleen of Ighm Ighd-DKO homozygous mice.
Cyagen can provide you with a variety of drug evaluation models along with phenotype analysis services – delivering reliable and expedient data reporting for your project.
Request a quote now. Alternatively, you can always email email@example.com or call 800-921-8930 to inquire about our services or obtain a quote for your project.
● 15+ years' experience in custom animal model generation
● 78,000+ animal models generated and delivered worldwide
● 6,200+ citations in SCI journals
● 3,000+ university and company partners
● 100% money-back guarantee option available for most services
● AAALAC-Accredited and OLAW Assured