Adenoviruses (AdVs) are icosahedral viruses with double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) genomes. The adenovirus is a popular choice for gene delivery applications primarily because of its large packaging capacity, and high transgene expression.
Advantages of Adenoviruses:
- High transduction efficiency in most mammalian cells
- Infection is not dependent on active host cell division
- Low immunogenicity for high post-infection cell viability
- Broad host range
- High titers can be obtained
- A popular choice for in vivo (and in vitro) applications
Inquiries and Quote Requests
Request a quote
now. Alternatively, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org
to inquire about our services or obtain a quote for your project.