Cyagen is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. We value and support individual contributions as well as team efforts. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Our current openings:
East Coast Territory Manager
This is a home-based, remote position requiring 50-75% travel.
- The Territory Manager is responsible for calling on potential and existing clients in academic, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and contract research organizations within the territory, and meeting or exceeding the territory sales plan.
- The Territory Manager must become proficient in understanding Cyagen’s products and services (custom animal models, DNA vectors, and other cell and molecular biology products and services). Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide customer service, quotes, and consultations to prospective and existing customers.
- Facilitate decision-maker level meetings with Sales Director or Technical/Scientific staff.
- Identify and qualify new leads through proactive site visits, walking halls, and outbound phone and email communications with potential clients.
- Meet or exceed sales goals by actively generating new leads, consistently following up with prospects, asking for business, and working with both sales leadership and technical departments to meet customer needs.
- Maintain good working relationships with all clients within the territory.
- PhD in biology.
- Previous experience with animal models, virus packaging, or DNA cloning is desired.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Desire to learn.
- Sales experience preferred.
We offer a professional, collaborative and supportive working environment with competitive compensation and commission plan, including medical, dental, and vision insurance. Paid holidays are provided. Travel expenses paid.