Now through August 31st, order any knockout (KO) strains from the Cyagen Knockout Catalog Model repository to receive 10% off alongside free homozygous breeding services – providing a total savings of $4,450. In addition to the limited-time discount, all projects initiated by the deadline will be entered to win a FREE KO catalog model!
Use the promotional code “10&WIN” when submitting your quote request to have this offer applied.
The Cyagen Knockout Catalog will automatically provide you with a personalized contact form if you would like to inquire about a specific gene KO and/or request a quote.
|Eligible Products||List Price||Promotional Price||Raffle||Deliverables|
|Knockout Catalog Models||$9,999||$8,999||
Order by the deadline to be entered to
win one (1) free KO model ($9,999 value)
|A minimum of 3
(for KO Catalog Models)
|$3,450||Free!||Note: Not available
for homozygous lethal knockouts.
|A minimum of 3
Discover your next KO mouse model - look-up your gene of interest on our Knockout Catalog:
Eligibility: Academic customers in US & EU – use promotional code “10&WIN” when placing inquiry. Contact us for eligibility in other regions or for commercial use.
Free Model Prize Details
Advantages of our Ready-to-Use Catalog Models
Cyagen’s Knockout Catalog Models offers a searchable database of over 10,000 strains of ready-to-use knockout (KO) mouse models that can be delivered in as fast as 3 months. We continue to regularly update our repository listings, but please feel free to contact us regarding the pending availability of any gene KOs not shown online.
- Established lines eliminate risks associated with model generation process
- Guaranteed models: validated genotyping data available upon request
- Deliverables: ≥3 HET mice in as fast as 3 months (HOMO available)
- Reduced paperwork: inquire online to place an order (Search for Your Gene)
- 100% pure B6 background eliminates need for backcrossing – most repositories have mixed backgrounds
- Inexpensive: Cost of catalog lines cannot be beaten by any model generation approach