Characterization of Cells:
- Strong capacity to expand.
- Capable of differentiating into multiple cell types such as neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes.
- GFAP-positive cells ≤ 10%.
- β-tubulin III-positive cells ≤ 10%.
- Nestin-positive cells ≥ 80%.
- Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
Delivery and Storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
- If there is dry ice left in the package, store it in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, components are stable up to the expiration date.
- Do not expose to elevated temperature.
Strain C57BL/6 Mouse Neural Stem Cells with GFP have a finite lifespan in vitro. Cyagen warrants its cells only if suggested media are used and the recommended protocols are followed. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.