- Easy-to-use kit.
- Maintains human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell pluripotency, normal karyotype, and proliferation capability.
- Certified formulation for culturing human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
|Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell
|Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem
Cell-Qualified Fetal Bovine Serum
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8°C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20°C for up to two years.
- These products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented complete medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8°C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Tested for performance on human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.
This cell culture kit is optimized for all Cyagen OriCellTM Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells and is not recommended for other cell types.