Characterization of Cells:
- Strong capacity to self-renew.
- Positive for alkaline phosphatase staining.
- Ability to form teratoma in severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) mice.
- Expression of OCT-4, SSEA-1 and nanog.
- Displaying normal diploid karyotype (40, XY or 40, XX) during extensive subcultivation.
- Ability to differentiate into cell types of all three germ layers in vitro and in vivo.
Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
Delivery and Storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
- If there is dry ice left in the package, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, components are stable up to the expiration date.
- Do not expose to elevated temperature.
Cyagen warrants its cells only if suggested media are used and the recommended protocols are followed. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.