- Easy-to-use kit.
- Maintain pluripotency, normal karyotype and proliferation capability.
- Certified formulation for culturing a vast majority of human adipose-derived stem cells.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
| Human Adipose-Derived
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal
| Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal
Stem Cell-Qualified Fetal Bovine
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Human Adipose-derived Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8°C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20°C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8°C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Tested for performance on human adipose-derived stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.