>> Request a Quote or Information
Our Experts will contact you providing a quote,
information and estimated timeframe to
your project needs.
Cyagen performs hematology analytics services for mice and rats, with multiple sampling techniques as well as subsequent biochemical assays. We can test for most indicators, including routine blood tests (five classification blood cell analysis - with reticulocytes), coagulation tests, liver function, renal function, blood glucose, blood lipids, cardiac enzymes, C-reactive protein (CRP), electrolytes, antioxidants, immune factors, and more.
Blood Sample Collection (Mouse and Rat)
In our AAALAC-certified experimental facilities, we can collect blood from mice and rats using various techniques, such as blood sampling from the vena cava, left ventricle, right ventricle, tail, ophthalmic veins, and facial vein.
Routine Blood Tests
Five classification blood cell analysis (with reticulocytes)
Blood Biochemistry Tests
- ● Liver function: total protein (TP), albumin (ALB), total bilirubin (TBIL), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alkaline phosphatase (ALP), cholinesterase (CHE), gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT), direct bilirubin (DBIL);
- ● Renal function: creatinine (CRea), urea (UREA), uric acid (UA), urine protein (UP)
- ● Blood lipids: triglycerides (TG), cholesterol (T-CHO), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C), Non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA);
- ● Electrolytes: calcium (Ca), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), sodium (Na), chlorine (CL), serum iron (Fe);
- ● Cardiovascular: lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), creatine kinase (CK), homocysteine (HCY)
- ● Diabetes test items: blood glucose (GLU);
- ● Detection index of infection and non-infectious inflammation: serum C-reactive protein (CRP).